Alienum phaedrum torquatos nec eu, vis detraxit periculis ex, nihil expetendis in mei. Mei an pericula euripidis, hinc partem.

教えてサステナブル先生!

あなたの質問に答えます!

「Green Impact」

あらゆる組織のサステナブル化

「100万人 サステナブルアンバサダー育成プロジェクト」

「TEAM EXPO 2025」プログラム/共創チャレンジ

若者が本気で1.5℃にチャレンジ

SHIBUYA COP2021

環境問題は2025年までのアクションがカギです。
そこで私たちSWiTCHは、日本のあらゆる人に、温暖化を1.5℃以内におさえることの大切さと、年齢や業種を越え、サステナブルな社会を実現することが「人類共通の目標」だと知らせ、アクションにつなげるために「渋谷COP2021」を立ち上げました。

Mission

私達の目的

Stop Global Warming
Support a sustainable future for today’s youth in
Collaboration with the adult generation

温暖化をストップ。
若者の目ざすサステナブルな未来を
大人世代がサポート。

SWiTCH is a platform for the adult generation to support the realization of a sustainable society for today’s youth in the 20s who will be the main characters of the future. In order to meet the goals set by the SDGs aiming for sustainable development by 2030, and the Paris Agreement aiming for greenhouse gas reduction by 2050, it is necessary to shift a circular economy on a global scale. Let the youth become pioneers and work together to realize a society in which nature and humans coexist across generations, industries, and national borders.

SWiTCHは、未来の主人公となる20代の若者たちが目指す、サステナブルな社会の実現を、大人世代がサポートするプラットフォームです。2030年までに持続可能な開発を目指す「SDGs」と、2050年までに温室効果ガス削減を目指す「パリ協定」を成功させるためには、地球規模の視点をもって循環型に移行する必要があります。若者がパイオニアとなり、世代・業界・国境を越え、自然と人間が共存する社会を、一緒に実現していきましょう。

Our 3 Pillars

3つの活動の柱

Closing the LOOP

資源が循環するループをつくる

It is said only 8% of human-made resources are recycled. We aim to create a fully circular system on our Earth to repurpose the remaining 92%!

人工物のうち、資源として再利用されているのはたった8%。捨てられている92%を完全に循環させることを目ざします。

Act for Climate Positive

クライメートポジティブな活動

Achieving beyond net zero emisssions. We are commited to removing GHG from the atmosphere to create a positive impact on our plaent and meet the 1.5℃ Paris Agreement.

パリ協定の1.5℃目標の実現に向け、脱炭素や温室効果ガス削減にとどまらず、気候によりよい影響のある道筋を探っていきます。

Designing with Biodiversity

生物多様性の豊かさを維持する

Biodiversity balances the local and wider ecosystems. Create a healthy planet for all livings things and humans with biodiversity in mind!

生物多様性を守ることで広範囲の生態系のバランスが保たれます。生物多様性に配慮することで、あらゆる生き物にとって健康な地球環境を作りましょう。

Message From The Director

代表理事からのメッセージ

At SWiTCH, we are working towards an inclusive environment-centered society to flourish. Our efforts focus on sustainable education for youth and sustainable business practices in Japan and beyond.

SWiTCHでは多様性をもち、環境を中心においた社会の構築を推進するために、若者の環境教育とビジネスのサステナブル化に力を注ぎます。

Youth Interview

若者リーダーインタビュー

日本の循環型社会を牽引する若者リーダーが佐座マナと対談。
若者が感じている生の声をご紹介します。

Knowledge Partner

教育パートナー団体

How to be involved

私たちと一緒に活動しませんか?

講演・ワークショップのご依頼はこちら

How to be involved

私たちと一緒に活動しませんか?

講演・ワークショップの

ご依頼はこちら